Thursday, March 17, 2011

My creative space...

...is all about the starting and finishing this week. I've been putting some finishing touches on this fellow:
Whom I nearlyruined last night after a midnight inspiration to paint the background blue. Thank goodness oil paint rubs off pretty easily when it's wet! I'm still not convinced he's finished...I keep finding little things to fiddle with or touch up.
I've also been starting this lass, who is sporting a bit of a pink rinse at the moment. I've been experimenting with using tailor's chalk to draw on canvas after getting frustrated at finding black pencil smudges in my paint. You don't see too many people with pink and blue rinses these days, maybe that needs to be revived!

You've still got time to enter my giveaway - I'll be drawing a winner on Sunday night.

To see more creative spaces pop on over here.

Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment