Thursday, December 20, 2012

My creative space: floral pouches

 I took some of these new floral pouches to my last market - they're made out of an old curtain (which I would have loved to make into a dress but blue is not my colour).  They're small camera or trinket sized, and lined with beige spotty dotty fabric. 


 I've got plenty of that old curtain left so I'm going to make some bigger pouches and bags out of it too.
 And here's some small town op shopping eye candy for you - from Cambridge and Putaruru.  I was really really tempted by that taxidermy book but I'm not sure when I'll have cause to taxidermy a trout!

Joining in with "My Creative Space" over here today.

Happy last Thursday before Xmas! 

2 comments:

  1. fabulous repurposing of that curtain material! it makes for such a unique purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your new colourful pouches. Your stall at the Country Fair looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing all your adventures with us during the year on your blog. Look forward to keeping up with what you do next year. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

    ReplyDelete