Thursday, August 12, 2010

Keep it clean





Here are some photos of my accidental (yes I'm sure it's accidental) collection of white & blue china. Which is really just an excuse for me to say "Look at that clean benchtop underneath them!" That benchtop, my friends, was cleaned with my homemade spray & wipe that I made last night. Would you like the recipe?

You will need:
Water
Sunlight diswashing liquid
Tea tree oil
Baking soda

Fill a litre bottle nearly to the top with water. Add a teaspoon of baking soda, a few squirts of the Sunlight diswashing liquid and 10 drops of tea tree oil. Give it a shake.

It smells so nice that I have done extra cleaning. And that never happens.
Ok, enough blogging about cleaning products; I'm going to do some painting on my newly clean art table!

No comments:

Post a Comment