Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finished (I think)


In the wee small hours of this morning I declared this painting finished. I might go back and fiddle around with a few bits of it, but I really want to get started on some more paintings! This one took me a really long time, I think partly because it's a bit bigger than paintings I usually do; it's about 76x38cm.

In other news, I went to a vintage textile fair today and managed to come home with only 3 green buttons. Whew. I thought that fair was going to be my undoing!

2 comments:

  1. That painting is totally awesome. Can't wait to see it in three weeks! And that is very very good news about the vintage textile fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your other fan. This is a fantastic painting. Luckily, I don't have to wait for 3 weeks to see it so I would like to pop over in the weekend to have a look.

    ReplyDelete