Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank you

Firstly, thank you to everyone who made purchases from my Felt shop in the month of April. It meant that I was able to make a donation to the Red Cross Japan Earthquake/Tsunami appeal on Sunday night.

Thank you to the op shop gods who helped me find:

An old postcard of Dunedin...

One of Oamaru...
I love that old bus in the foreground, driving past the Waitaki Electric Power Board.

And a new fella. Sorry Mr. Millicent Crow.

I also found a mother of pearl starfish brooch to replace my other mother of pearl starfish brooch (I know) that is missing a few tentacles.

And speaking of brooches, thank you to Susie from Flowerpress who is organising a brooch swap, exciting! You can find out how to enter here or click on that button over to your right.

How about you? Had any good op shop finds lately?

2 comments:

  1. I think my new op-shopped Fox Mulder jacket makes me more than a match for your new fella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, his jacket's pretty sharp...

    ReplyDelete