Friday, April 1, 2011

Bits & bobs

Firstly, thank you to those of you who made purchases from my Felt shop in March, it meant that I was able to make a donation this evening to the Red Cross Earthquake appeal, to help those affected by the earthquake in Christchurch. Because of the recent devastating events in Japan, I am going to extend my earthquake fundraiser in my Felt shop for an extra month - all proceeds from my Felt shop sales in the month of April will go to the Red Cross Japan earthquake/tsunami appeal.

Next up on the agenda: I'll be stallholdin' at the Cassette Super Markets tomorrow (Sat); they're on at Cassette Number 9 on Vulcan Lane from 12-5. As well as my usual prints I'll be bringing some owl bags and perhaps some secondhand clothes, if I can rustle up some from the mountain of clothing that is threatening to take over my room! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment