Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My creative space

In my creative space this week I've been doing a bit of this:
and a bit of this:
to make these:
and this:
for this.
I'm going to make the huia and swallow prints into fabric brooches. The leaf and petal printed fabric is a bit of a practice using my homemade stamps to make patterns...and to make sure it passes the all-important colourfastness test.

How about you, what have you been making? To see what's going on in other people's creative spaces, head on over to the "our creative spaces" blog.

And at the risk of filling up the internet with pictures of cats, I'll leave you with a picture of a super cute cat called Ernie that I met the other day. Aww, that tongue.
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Ernie is pretty cute! And your prints are gorgeous. I'm sure the swallow brooches are going to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an image of my santa stocking filled with Millicent Crow brooches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your prints! ..curious about the brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the swallow print is gorgeous! hope you do great on the fair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used one of your patches in my Creative Space today :) Spooky coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We played a show last night in Okarito where the white herons live, and the lovely people here told me they're regular readers of this very blog. Hi guys!

    ReplyDelete