Thursday, March 1, 2012

My creative space: works in progress

In my creative space this week I've got a couple of oil paintings that I've been working on...they, and a few others, have been sitting around for months while I've been distracted with drawing collections for my zine. This week they've finally been getting a bit of attention.

Complete with messy painting desk!

One day the idea is to have about 13 of these portraits and have some kind of a show. How about you, do you have projects that wait around for ages for your attention?

To see more creative spaces head on over here, to the "our creative spaces" blog.

Happy Thursday, oh and pinch, punch, first of the month! Autumn, my favourite.

3 comments:

  1. I have quite a few projects sitting in the cupboard waiting for some love and attention! I think you have to wait until you are inspired to do continue on with them hey :)
    Nice work on your portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great! love the colors and the oval shape of the paintings, a group show would be a great idea!

    ReplyDelete