Thursday, March 8, 2012

My creative space

In my creative space this week I've been working on some more of these paintings that I've had sitting around for months:

This one, my archives tell me, I started back in April last year...oh dear! It features flowers from the banana passionfruit plant that is threatening to take over my garden. I'd get rid of it if it wasn't so fun to draw.
I'm building up a gang of these paintings and I'm finding it really handy to take photos of them as I'm going, to help me work out which parts to change. 'Scuse the gloomy light, it is grey, grey, grey out there today!

Hope you're having a good Thursday!

To see other people's creative spaces take a look at the "our creative spaces" blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Emily, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first one, beautiful work :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fishes Make Wishes! That first one has been the hardest one to paint for some reason...the number of times I've painted over her face!

      Delete